My family

My family

Friday, April 26, 2013

The Great Outdoors...

More outdoor pictures... can't help myself. I have an addiction. I may be worse than my husband. I am trying to find a way to turkey hunt as much as I can, ha (as in finding a sitter)! I went with my dad Tuesday morning. We had a BLAST and if you want the full story - text me. I can not blog about this LOL! It was an eventful, action packed day! Almost stepped on a rattle snake, was attacked by buffalo gnats bigger than birds, and seen quite a few turkey birds :) No gobbles all day though... not sure what was up with that. I am still laughing about what happened and my dad is hilarious... so blessed to have gotten a whole day with him!


My dad calling in some turkeys :)


I mean, this is breathtaking.... I love it. 



Hello BEARS! Yep, I know for a fact they live here. Seen some fresh sign :/ I was looking behind my back often haha


We climbed... and fell some.. haha... got my workout in!

WOAH baby! Don't judge a girl, I got up at 3:30 am! I was on a mission. #blackeyes #deathly #needsleep

My little love playing in the creek. Yes, more creek pictures. He won't go anywhere else :) 


funny faces... 

Seriously beavers?! Anyone wanna come shoot some with me? Angela? LOL! They need to go! 

My new wine barrel. Have I mentioned how awesome my friends are?? Thanks Amanda :) 

Handsome little man. 

Tonight we are having pizza and chocolate covered strawberries! YUM-O! I started working out this week (haven't in MONTHS) ... it was scary... and here I am stuffing my face with all kinds of junk food. I always group text my friends and I told them this week I had a bad addition to peanut butter.. like by the spoonfuls. No, not preggers but just craving it like a mad person :/ Holy geez I can't stop. I was gonna start running again ohhhh in March... never got around to it. Well, I need to start b/c I am supposed to run with my mom in June... I don't know if I will be able to :/ My wind is awful!

I hope everyone has a great weekend... we have some stuff planned I'm excited about. Haven't seen some old friends in a long time- gonna see them on Saturday night. Turkey hunting Sunday.. STOKED! 

~Lindsey

2 comments:

  1. You're gorgeous even with your "black eyes" and backwards hat! Glad I get to see you at Wal-Mart from time to time! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ASHLEY! Thanks girl! You are sweet! Glad we run into each other too!!! Your girls are precious!

      Delete