My family

My family

Monday, April 22, 2013

Over the weekend...



Nothing too exciting for us this past weekend. I had my last weekend class Friday night and Saturday. We had been invited to go a few places Saturday afternoon but I was wore out so we stayed home and played outside. Sunday we worked in the yard. Picking up rocks - it never ends. My yard grows rocks I believe :) We played at the creek, Jake's favorite thing ever. He asks me everyday to go down there. We caught frogs, and crickets and dug up some worms. We put them in his bug catcher and brought them home. :) That boy loves bugs. He's just all boy. I love it. 


His new thing is "look at me, I'm making a silly face" 

:)


More silly faces but he really did eat this celery. Yuck! I told him it was good though and he ate it. 

Tractor tire swing.... loves it. 

Tore down the fire pit - building a new one :) Can't wait!

Driving the back roads... daddy's favorite thing to do :) 

I was cleaning the house and Josh walked in with some dogwood tree haha... he knows me so well. I love these and always want him to cut me down some... he's sweet. :)

Off to the creek - with his drink and bug catcher. I love him so much. 

He loves to hold my "hand" (finger) ... precious! 

Snacks at the creek...


Sunday night we went to our friend's house to have smoked ribs, potatoes, carrots, beans, and rolls! YUM! 

I hope everyone has a great week. I'm gonna try to to find an ole' Arkansas gobbler tomorrow with my dad. Fingers crossed! :) 
~Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment