My family

My family

Friday, May 10, 2013

2 in 1

Ok, this is a week or two old... but I am just now getting to finish it.... two blogs in one... haha

We had a good weekend... just relaxed around the house and seen some friends. Jake is getting so big. I know I always say that but even everything he says just cracks us up. He loves to be a part of the adult conversation and he tries real hard to repeat what we are saying all serious like. Funny stuff. 


He's a fan... :) 

Look at his "cut" muscles... so tone, ha!

I sure do love my sister in law! :):)









Love that smile!!!

What else could a boy ask for?! He loves that creek!


He always asks to help me cook, so I let him cook his own scrambled eggs :)

Serious "boy" talk... I love them so much

Handsome county boy!

So last Tuesday I had to go to the dentist, so I made Jake his first apt too. Carrie Jernigan, this post is going to sound just like yours.. when you took Harper! haha! Jake didn't make a move... he did everything they told him to. I was sooo proud of him! His teeth were great and clean and he was excited to get a "ticker" aka sticker when he was done. He also sweet talked all the ladies at the front desk ;) He is a charmer... 


Dr. Ward checking him out... he got to sit in his lap and look at momma's teeth.. I got an A+ too by the way lol!

Then back home for some snuggling.... 

and playing in the dirt... 

sooo dirty and sweaty...

Popsicles! 

My big boy rocking with me... and talking to me... my best friend! 

Hope everyone has a blessed Mother's Day! ~ Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment