My family

My family

Monday, April 8, 2013

Weekend in pictures...

So glad we got to spend a lot of time outside....


This was last week actually... had to put it on here... too cute. Jake and Pappy

The horse whisperer 

Saturday morning .. out listening for turkeys

:) 

@ Harper's birthday party... poor chickens 

We loved the rabbits... I may go back and get one (Carrie, save me one haha)

Pony rides! 

Sunday Funday ... we had a last minute birthday party for Josh haha



We went fishing.... 



This will be one of my favorite pictures ever! Sweet little friends



I love this one too... they were racing... 

We rode 4-wheelers...

I got a ride with this little man ;) 

We ate fish and chips and beans! Yum! Josh fried up some crappie that I had caught last spring, it was delish!!! We had brownies and oreos too! :) 

5 boys running wild at the house... and eating lots of snacks! LOL! How will I keep our pantry stocked?? ;) I absolutely love it! I can't wait for sleep overs ;) 

We are supposed to leave for Kansas tomorrow... the weather is NOT looking good for the week... we may be changing this trip at the last minute. :/ We shall see. If I plan anything there is always bound to be rain... always my luck ha! 
Have a great week ~
Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment