My family

My family

Monday, April 1, 2013


I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend :) Our weekend was good... now that we are all feeling better!

I had to throw this picture in here b/c Jake caught a baby bull frog... he carried in his pocket forever and kept pulling it out and making sure it was still there. We get a kick out of this boy! He wouldn't put it down. He brought in inside (poor thing was smashed to death by this time but Jake didn't know)... he laid it on the couch, took it to the bath with him. I finally made Josh come and get it and tell Jake it had to sleep outside. :/ He was very sad. He said "get me another frog, a blue one" haha!


Friday at school was Jake's Easter party :) Kikki went with him since momma was working. I'm glad she got to go with him, she liked that. 


Cookie time!

Little buddies :) 




Easter morning... Jake's hair is so hilarious in the mornings! 

Melt. My. Heart. 
He looks more ornery with a tie on LOL! (Yes I know the tie is a little short but it was the last one left) I loved this color on him! 

My boys in their "Springy" colors :) 

:) so happy

me and seester 

I love my family more than words could ever say!

Best one we could get... but I still love it

A little lesson in boxing... gonna take after Papa. 

more Easter goodies at Kikki's

He had to open every.single.egg. and eat the candy before he got another one. ha!

Catching bugs in his new bug catcher

Aunt Heather's... 

Watching ants with his "mag-ify" glass 

:) 

Jake and Nana



Daddy helping him... 

I love this picture! Jake walking with the "big" boys... he sooo looks up to them :) 

So Jake obviously doesn't understand how to pray yet but he has been saying a prayer before he eats. He has a book we read him about a little worm who thanks God for everything in his life.... so we've been asking Jake some things he is thankful for. At 2 1/2 years old I can't believe what he told me. I was starting off with like "Thank you God for my house, toys, etc" Jake said "and thank you God for my teeth, and my eyes, nose and chin" I just looked at Josh and had tears in my eyes... I said "YESS!" So we have been thanking God every night for all of our blessings. For our eyes to see with, our ears to hear with, etc. My child amazes me. He is stubborn and ornery but he is so tender hearted and sweet and caring. I watch him play with other kids and when someone falls down he will run over there and help them get up. He is so sweet and I thank GOD for him everyday of my life. 

Easter service was so good. We heard a guest speaker and he was outstanding at delivering the message of God. If I leave church with no makeup on, I know the holy spirit was working on me! Wow! We have been watching the Bible series on the history channel and I can not wait to buy it this week. It has been awesome. There are a few times when Josh and I both think "I don't think it happened that way" but close enough.. it's been really great. We haven't got to watch the final episode from last night. I am anxious to see it. 

Josh works nights this week :/ I guess me and Jake will make our rounds' to see some family. :) I'm ready for this week to be over already! We have a fun birthday party Jake is looking forward to this weekend... and next week is VACA! Woohoo!

Everyone have a super week! 
~Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment