My family

My family

Monday, March 25, 2013

Brrrr!

Is it winter again? Seriously?? I'm OVER IT! This weather is nuts and it's making my whole family sick with crazy allergies! What a crappy spring break for the locals who didn't go to the beach or snow skiing! My mom and Russell are in FL and sent me pictures of them soaking up the sunshine... that same day it was sleeting here! GRRRR! 

So we tried to still have some fun and go outside and visit friends.... here are a few pics... 

He is a cream cheese lover... like his momma

Throwing rocks.. our favorite past time


HA! I love this face.. GEEZ this kid is handsome!


Country boy


Play date with Brock and Colten..... 

Love these boys

:) :) :) 



Smokehouse lunch with Nanny - strawberry pie!

Sweet baby Carver... checkin me out... 

Play date with Miss Madley :) 

Big boy undies! (this is still not going the way I want it lol)

Back roadin' this weekend :) 

Have a great week and stay warm! 
~Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment