My family

My family

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Hump Day :)

Jake and I have been like traveling gypsies while Josh has been gone. I love not cooking and being invited to everyone else's house for dinner ;) ha! Don't get me wrong, I do miss my husband and am ready to see him!

Sunday evening was dinner at mom's, it was delish as always!! After work Monday, we went to Heather and Cole's for a yummy dinner and she always has the best desserts :) Tuesday we went to Ft Smith to run errands and ate lunch with mom at Marketplace...Jake got to go back to work with Kikki and he thought that was neat. So now it's Wednesday aka hump day, we have a lot of cleaning to do. Ready for josh to be home. I have my meal menu ready for the next two weeks so that's a relief :) Hoping for a fun weekend with a little relaxation. Especially for Josh, he's been working so so hard. That's all I got ;) Happy Hump Day!

Cupcakes at Heather's 
Looking at Patey's Halloween decor in her dorm
Watchin' football
He loved college life haha
Hanging out @ home 

No comments:

Post a Comment