My family

My family

Friday, September 28, 2012

Randoms

So these are just some end of the week randoms...the week before Jake's party we had dozer work and concrete poured for patios. This week we had some new windows put in. They are my favorite project so far. Well I take that back, the garage is ranked pretty high up there too (the door anyway) lol!
I looove home makeovers ...even though we are only doing a few things. Wish we could do the entire house!



This is the "before" windows picture..

This is the after picture :) We had 3 big picture windows installed in the living room/dining room. They are beautiful! Also, more energy efficient :)

Love the view even more now

Another one...

Then we had all 8 (4 on side of house, 4 on the other) of these replaced... supposed to help with heat/cold... 

Jake eating dinner at his table haha!

He loves the "do-do" so much!

Working on his tool bench 

We took back a few gifts that were doubles at his party and got this bball goal. I'm not even kidding.. he is a natural. I mean, look at his form ;) He even flipped his wrist! LOL!

Pic of the windows busted out...

To replace the windows they had to bust these out... hence the fb status "will the cleaning ever end"... I've been finding glass EVERYWHERE. 

From the patio view... we still have so much work to do.. we will eventually stain the concrete too.. but I am already in love! 


Jake got to sit in the electric truck... he cracks me up with all these work trucks... obsessed!

Girls night last week - tried out the movie lounge... it was neat :) This was the best pic I could get (too dark) the waiter dude was so shaky! He said he had too many red bulls..... ???? ha!

Sweeeeetest boy ever! In bed with me... I had to take a pic b/c this NEVER happens... he had a nightmare b/c when I went to get him at 5:30 am he was screaming and shaking and said something about a shark. OMG how sad! 

Concrete guys smoothin it out... so cool to watch

More dozer time... or backhoe I mean ;)

Best buddies.... he was just watching tv with his arm her... funny stuff!

Hope everyone has a great weekend! Josh will be back from Kansas soon... I hope he brings home a big one'! Woohoo! 

~Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment