My family

My family

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Traveling Gypsies

When daddy goes out of town, I always say to Jake, we are traveling gypsies! We always hit up families houses for dinner and hang out with them so I don't have to go home and cook :) We already hit up Kikki's and aunt Heather's....and Tuesday I woke up and decided to just take a road trip and see daddy.

I was planning on coming out here by myself but it was just going to be too much chaos leaving Jake, so here we are, hanging out in OKC. We may hit up the zoo today while Josh is working. I'm really glad he came with me now...he had a blast last night. We took him to the little "river walk" (Bricktown) down from Josh's hotel...we took a boat rode and seen lots of ducks. Jake had fun. I do have to say on the drive out, he stayed awake the whole way talking and singing. Then as I was getting into nearly 5:00 traffic in OKC, Jake decides he would start crying and crying hysterically. Yep, he missed his nap and he was beyond tired. The hotel was a piece of cake to find but it is right beside the Chesapeake Arena and the "Thunders" were playing last night. So needless to say, trying to pull into the hotel was a nightmare and I had to get Josh's work guys to have them let me in! Craziness! I'm pulling into the parking deck and look and Jake and he has now passed out ha! I let him sleep about 20 minutes for a short power nap, hoping he would be good at dinner. He was, and ate more than me! That boy loves him some Mexican food :)

I forgot to post last week that we went to his 2 year checkup...all is good and he is a big (32 lbs), healthy, smart boy!

Well that's all I have, I think little man is awake now.... I'll post more pics later this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment