My family

My family

Friday, October 19, 2012

OKC Visit :)

On to day two of OKC! Jake and I went to the zoo with a sweet friend and her two kiddos. Her husband works with Josh and I had met her before at my house. So glad she was there and could hang out with us. Jake looooved her boys and played so well with them. He was such a GOOD little boy. I didn't take a stroller (he wouldn't have sat in it anyway) because I just threw some clothes in the car and left Tuesday morning and of course didn't grab my camera, UGH! After walking around that huge zoo all day, missing a nap, and sweating our booties off, he never made a peep. Never cried, never whined, never asked me to carry him. I did carry him though, towards then end of the day because I felt sorry for him haha! He kept saying "I wanna see the Elephants momma"! Poor little guy - the elephants were at the other end of the zoo and they were the last stop and he was too tired to care anymore :( 

We ate a lot of good food! The first night we ate at a Mexican place by the river walk in Bricktown... delish!   For breakfast, Jake and I ate the buffet at the hotel.. holy geez it was good. Our favorite was the waffles topped with strawberries and whip cream :) We also ate at this amazing place called "Trapper's" (I think that was the name)... it was so so so so good. 

Here are a few pics from our little adventure :) 


Sweet little face

 In a hurry to see everything haha!
Goats!

:)

Running everywhere!



Love this one of him and his little friends :) 

Watching the seals swim... so cool!



Big ol' grizzly bear!

Bears!





haha this girl cracked me up! I think it's a girl? lol

The elephants... and you can barley see the sweet (not so little) baby!


SO tired and sweaty! 

Got his second wind and ran...chasing the other boys.

Funny faces :) 

We sent these to daddy while he was at work :)

My best ol' friend! 

More zoo pics.. these are out of order... 

Watching the train go through Bricktown from our hotel room... loved it here! 

Back in Crawford Co! This baby was happy! 

Ate his lunch, then stole mine. 

Let's not forget Lola - who stayed with Darryl and was depressed to come home! HA! She loves him so much. She wouldn't come out of her crate (very unusual) poor girl..... 

This blog is so scattered.. I'm at work and busy and blogging at the same time, my apologies! 

I am keeping Ruby all weekend! CAN'T WAIT! Her momma is bringing her tonight! YAY! :) 

Happy Weekend Friends! 
~Lindsey

2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! That looks really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Jess, it was a nice break even though it was only 2 days lol :)

    ReplyDelete