My family

My family

Friday, September 7, 2012

TGIF!!!!


I am just posting from LAST weekend and we are fixing to start a new one! I've just been busy ;) So we had a great weekend calling the hogs and eating and having family time! (pics below) :)

We also got our garage door installed! Yay! Josh gets to spend his weekend staining the wood on it! Speaking of Josh - he was supposed to be out of town this weekend and once again they've changed his dates. I'm over it. I mean, I'm glad he's home but it's stressing me out that they are going to send him out of town the weekend of Jake's party... since I've already changed the date once! Grrr!

My dad, Cathy, and Shae all came out last night for dinner. I made deer roast, potatoes, carrots, gravy, green beans, biscuits, and salad. YUM! Jake LOVES "Shae-Shae"... she is all he talks about when she is coming over and after she has left haha! When I got him out of bed this morning he was sooo asleep and when he woke up he said "Shae Shae go bye bye and go night night" haha! Sweet boy. 

Poor little buddy has been cutting his 2 yr molars too. Fighting sleep, waking up crying, etc. He told me this morning "my teeth hurt" :/ OMG another thing he has been doing a lot (can't remember if I put this down already) is when he gets in trouble from either me or Josh - he runs to the other person and says "momma.. I'm sad" LOL! I can't help but laugh. He tells me when he is mad and scared too. I'm glad he expresses himself so well!

Soooo... I still have like a year left of school before I can get my bachelors degree - I got a wild hair this week and applied back to school. I will know something next week. Exciting! :)

Tomorrow Jake and I are heading up the hill to see MY LONG LOST FRIEND! haha! I never see Sarah or Ruby.. so I am beyond excited! We are taking the kiddos to the zoo ;) Can NOT wait! 

Happy Weekend
~Lindsey



Jake and Shae Shae

He found a sweet hiding spot at aunt Heather's new house!
Getting in some last minute pool time! 

:)

Garage door without stain...

Love the detail on it


Nanny opening bday gifts :)

I love this picture! They are BFF!


God's promises!

Wooooo Pig Sooooie!

Cheesin' it up!
I love this ornery little boy! 

1 comment:

  1. I think it's great that you're going back to school! It will be hard, but you can totally do it! A year is nothing. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete