My family

My family

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Busy Week!


What a busy week! I work Mon, Tues and 1/2 day Wed - then head to the school to check out some stuff :)   Wed evening I have plans to see my friend's baby that was born a few weeks back! I have another friend that had her baby in the middle of the night/morning on Monday! I will wait to see her at home too. I want to let everyone get settled in before I bombard them! Thur and Fri - cleaning and running errands. My sweet sweet baby boy turns 2 on Saturday! WHERE did the time go?!?! Then Sunday is me and Josh's 6 year anniversary! Fun weekend ahead! Ohhh and poor Josh has a million things going on at home... dozer work, putting in a french drain, moving underground electric wire, building pads for patios, umm... I know I am missing a lot. I try to stay gone and out of the way! ha! He is dog tired, bless his heart. Tonight me, Jake, mom, and Russ are going to watch Payton sing at the CC Fair! Can't wait to take Jake, last year he was sick  :( 

What a ham! Starting to pose for me HA! 

My sweet husband working his booty off! I helped him paint the blocks :) I didn't take an "after" pic though. 

Jake and Ruby at the Gentry Zoo

Precious kids! love them sooo much!

I went inside the cage with monkeys... no one else would b/c they are nasty.. I know.. but it was really neat. Don't worry, I used a ton of Germ-X :) Jake was mad he couldn't go in! 

Loooooved the baby baboon! so cute!

Jake absolutely loved this camel!

and the camel ride... :)

I have more pics... I will post maybe later this week when I post fair/b-day pics! 

Hope everyone has a great week/weekend! 
~Lindsey




No comments:

Post a Comment