My family

My family

Monday, August 27, 2012

Bring on September!!

I can’t believe this is the last week of August… and weird thing is, it doesn't even feel like August. It was so hot in July and cooled off for August?!?! Weird. Glad though, and happy we got a little rain over the weekend. Bring on September!!! I love the month! I married my best friend, was blessed with the most amazing gift from God..a baby boy, it’s football season, fair time, and deer season begins for the first time this year in Sept!

We had a great weekend at home. We worked around the house (I feel like this is all we do). We were lazy, we ate a lot, we watched movies, etc. Josh and I watched the Hunger Games for the first time. Loved it.

Mom and Russ were out of town all last week so they came out to see Jake for a little while. Mom bought Jake a toy airplane from D.C. and he loves it. Will NOT stop talking about it and how “Kikki got it” haha! Sunday some of Josh’s family came out to visit. We ate like it was church pot-luck haha! Stuffed myself sick! Overall – great, relaxing weekend. September is fixing to get crazy with Josh out of town some, birthdays & parties, anniversaries, people coming out to work at the house, and a trip to Kansas… so a relaxing weekend was what we needed. 



Took our usual 4-wheeler ride through the National Forest and seen this big rig! Jake was in awe! ha! They are doing some logging... not sure how I feel about it all. 

Our deck is gone! It looks all nasty right now but we have a dozer coming in and then the concrete guys and then it will look awesome! Cannot even begin to explain how excited I am! :) 

HA! This is what we did all weekend! Notice Lola right in the middle ;)

This boy loves tractors...

One of my favorite things to do, watch the steam roll out of the mountains after a rain... and yes I love our crooked tree in the yard. I won't let Josh cut it down :) 

Hope everyone has a blessed week... and friends who have been sick or with sick kiddos.. hope you all are feeling better SOON! 
~Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment