My family

My family

Monday, September 17, 2012

I have a 2 YEAR OLD?!?!

Saturday Sept 15, 2012 my sweet baby boy (not such a baby anymore) turned 2!!!!!! We had a very laid back, fun day. Next Saturday is the party with all of his little friends and our family. We thought Josh was going to be out of town on the 15th. It's been a mess with his work.


Little man woke up to some presents from me and daddy.... :)

He was SO excited! I made him his favorite breakfast... cinnamon rolls :) All day, he was singing "Happy Birthday to Jake".. so cute! 

We were going to go back to the CC Fair to see the animals b/c that's what he said he wanted to do. His afternoon nap lasted til 5:00 though, so we skipped it and went to dinner.

His first experience at Shogun's. He was a fan of the fried rice.. but not so much the flames from the cook haha!

Ice cream :) - we ran into the Cockrum's so we ate with them... we ate with them last year on Jake's birthday.. I guess it will be a tradition now ;) 

Sweet birthday boy! He is so serious. LOL!

We have been practicing blowing out the candles and he was doing great and then when it came time to do it he looked at me and said "no momma, you do it" ... he was nervous ha!

Jake - you are the light of our world little man. You make mine and your daddy's life so wonderful. You are so smart, so funny, so loving, so sweet, so ornery, so full of life, so strong willed, so caring, and just so AMAZING! You will never ever understand how much I love you... I thank God for you everyday. Happy 2nd birthday baby! 

I will have more pics after this next weekend! 

That's all for today! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment