My family

My family

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Rainy Days...

Looks like rain is in the forecast until next week. Boo! However; next week does look good! Nice and WARM! Stinks with all this rain because we just had a lot of dozer work done. Josh and I had to spread hay over the yard to make sure ALL of the dirt doesn’t wash away :/ let’s hope not anyway.

We took out two big trees in the front yard and leveled the ground somewhat. Now, when you drive up you can actually see the house… not just half of the house. Ha! I am more excited about working on the garage so we can park in there and getting to actually do some landscaping in our front yard…which will be more like next year probably. The garage is our main goal this year though. New goals every year! We are getting there.

Next week is my birthday – I always do a bonfire/4 wheeler ride… but this year I am thinking I want to go out of town! Just me and Josh… but it may be more like the end of the month. Heck, we may not do anything. Not feeling it this year. Josh is planning a big bash for his birthday though. Not sure what all he has going on haha. His birthday falls on Easter this year. I’m excited for April… lots of fun things going on.

On a sad note – still praying for a dear friend to many – Bert Wright aka Mr. Downtown. What an awesome guy and what a legend to Fort Smith. I mean, heck, he made the news! ;) I wish there was a cure for his disease… he is going to be soooo missed… I don’t know who I will look for when I walk into the Rib Room and Papa’s! Who will I hug and catch up with?! He is so so loved by many and that makes me smile.

On a happier note – here are some pics of my sweetie!


Laughin at his momma haha


Oue new yard.. it needs grass now



Jake on the dozer.. he calls it "do-do"


LOL! Drankin' on the back porch


This boy loves rocks and dirt


Loves his big boy bike


:) love this sweetie

Chasin' dogs


Have a great rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment