My family

My family

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Little red monster....

Today Robbie and I took Jake to see Elmo! I never watched Sesame Street as a kid - I really didn't know all those furry things were monsters LOLOL! I know now! It was a very neat show! A lot of music, dancing, and lights. Jake was in AWE! LOVED IT!
We laugh at him so much b/c he is so serious... even when he is happy, he has the most serious look on his face, he is trying to grasp it all and soak up everything going on. He was this way for half the show... after intermission he started dancing, laughing, clapping, and singing. Anytime Elmo left the stage, he would hold his hands up and say "Elmooo??" I loved it. I loved seeing all the kids squeal with joy when Elmo came on stage, how stinkin' cute!






After the show was over, we went down to Varstiy to grab some lunch, took some clothes to the resale shop and picked up some money I made there, and stopped in Tip-Top's to use my Christmas gift card... yes I said Christmas.... I never get a chance to get on that side of town! ;) Now we are at Nana's house and Jake is napping... so I am killing time waiting on Heather to get here. We are going to get out and enjoy some girl time and this awesome weather! :) Happy Tuesday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment