My family

My family

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spicy Chicken Lasagna Roll-Ups

So on this rainy yucky day... I decided to cook.. I know... crazy hu!? I even got creative and took pictures so I could blog about it if it turned out good! Some of my friends do this and I LOVE it because I love looking at the pictures and seeing how they did it. Seeing how I am not crafty in the kitchen, I need all the help, pictures, recipes I can get haha! So here ya go! I loved it! 

Ingredients:
1 jar of 24 oz spaghetti sauce
1 tsp. Italian seasoning
1 tsp. crushed red pepper
3 cups shredded cooked chicken
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 eggs, beaten
12 rinsed cooked lasagna noodles
Heat oven to 375


I started out with cooking the noodles and chicken...


Mix the first 3 ingredients ....

then you will need the cheese...

combine 1/2 cup with chicken (I added all the chicken at once.. just do it how ya want), 1 cup mozzarella, Parmesan and eggs. Spread 1/4 cup onto each noodle; roll up.

Pour 1/2 cup of the remaining sauce into 13x9 inch baking dish; top with lasagna rolls, seam sides down. Cover with remaining sauce and mozzarella 

Bake 25 minutes or until heated through.

YUMMMYMMMY! I served with salad... would have done garlic bread but got a little lazy.. ha!

You can find the original recipe at www.kraftrecipes.com just search "Spicy Chicken Lasagna Roll-Ups"

No comments:

Post a Comment