My family

My family

Monday, March 26, 2012

So much fun......

It's only Monday... feels like the middle of the week already! Josh is working A LOT this week - so it's just me and Jake... having lots of fun.... but missing daddy. We have a lot planned to do...and the weather is awesome!

So last Friday I kept Madley.. our little sweet cousin and one of Jake's best buds... they had a blast together. I laughed all day because they were running and laughing and playing so hard, pretty dang cute. They get along so well and loooooove each other, they kiss often, I will have to explain later that they are cousins haha.

Saturday I met Sarah and Ruby in VB - we had the kids pictures made with little bunnies... it was adorable. Jake loved the bunnies but was real quick to throw them down like a stuffed animal or something, that boy is wild! ha! He also threw down an egg and broke it :/ Ruby just wanted to eat the eggs... lol! Afterwards we headed over to Smokehouse to grab some lunch... fun times! I love time with Sarah and Ruby... sooo wish they lived down here...

Sunday was super fun... Kikki and PoPo took a jeep ride out to the house. They brought me some strawberry cake (I mean.. I celebrate my birthday all month ha!). We took the jeep up the road and back down to the creek... played in the creek... up to the lake to check out all the fish... back to the creek haha... Jake was just beaming with joy. He loves to be outside doing anything... but esp riding in the JEEP. He kept saying it over and over "jeep, jeep" love that little stinker!

Back to this week - today Jake and I played at home. The normal... then we headed to Payton's ballgame. Jake loved it. He screamed.. and clapped (sometimes for the other team ha) rolled around on the ground... ya know... acted like a total boy. Then it was dinner time with the fam... I think Jake ate more than me! He is going thru a growing spurt or something.

Tomorrow we are picking up Nana and heading to see ELMO! OMG! Jake is going to be in Heaven! The kid loves Elmo so so so much. I can not wait to see his face light up when he sees Elmo - LIVE! HA!

Wednesday we have plans to meet up with Kikki and do some fishing - pumped about that. We are making up for lost time from last week from all the yucky rain. Back to work Thur and Fri. Can't believe March is almost gone! I'm so ready for April though - lots of fun things going on!

Everyone have a great week ~ pictures to end on.......


Jake and Madley coloring...

Jake and Ruby.. I think he is trying to feed her a puff haha

Jake and Daddy in the creek

Jake was just jammin' to his ipod while we waited for our food ha!!

Hey MOM!

Helpin PoPo drive the jeep

Creek fun!

This has a funny story behind it - basically he didn't want to be touched - he wanted to sit there ALONE like a big boy! Too cute

He was screaming "Gooooo Paytee, Goooo KK, Goooo Tarwa" aka (Payton, Kelsey, & Tara)

He decided to sit on the porch at Cracker Barrel with his new HE picked out - yep a "Do-Do" (dozer)

Love every single second with this kid! 

No comments:

Post a Comment