My family

My family

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Hump Day :)

Since my last post, Jake is feeling much better. Has a little cold b/c of allergies but hopefully some zyrtrec will knock that out. We have been enjoying this awesome weather SOOO MUCH! Man, do I looove me some springtime! I plan on taking some pictures this weekend out by the Easter flowers. My favorite flower ever! Maybe b/c my mom took me to pick them every year when I was little. We would fill our house with them and they smell so good.

Today was the first day I’ve worked since last Wednesday (I think)… I’ve lost track. It’s been nice and I am sooo thankful for my supportive, loving husband… or I wouldn’t be able to spend time with my little love. We’ve had a couple of play dates. One with little Brock... and one with Madley. We have a lot of fun and I just love to watch Jake play with his friends. He is a sweetie and likes to give everyone kisses haha! He also loves to eat… A TON! I will have to stock my friends’ cabinets with groceries again haha! We’ve also played outside a bunch. We took Jake on his first “trail ride” on the 4 wheeler. He loved it. Cried when we stopped. He is such a little country boy – I wouldn’t have it any other way!

Josh and I enjoyed a day together Saturday. We packed food, drinks, snacks, blankets, and the 4 wheeler and went on a big adventure. We had a blast and I can’t begin to tell ya what a perfect date it was! This is my absolute favorite thing in the world to do, so obviously I had so much fun. We went so many places and so far back in the woods – even Josh got nervous! ;) jk – but we didn’t have cell service and we were literally so far back in this valley along a creek that I wondered if we were going to have enough gas to make it out! We did! Ha! Then we drove up to some friends of my family’s house..took an old road (that used to lead to White Rock) that is closed down now back to some fields they own with a little old cabin. I thought I was in heaven! I would love to build a cabin out there and never ever leave! It took my breath!

Sunday Jake and I headed down to Altus to see my Nanny and the rest of the family. We’ve been trying to go down there every last Sunday of the month. It’s nice to visit with everyone. Plus the food is always amazing.

I’m already looking forward to this weekend…another sunny one! YAY!

Here are some random pics I’ve found on my phone… thought I’d share!

Happy Hump Day everyone!


Someone loves girl scout cookies as much as me :)

If you look close, Jake is trying to act like a monkey. He loves his flash cards... good investment! ha!

He's takin' it all in... loves him some 4wheelin'

Here is where I'd love to build a house! This is in top of a mountain... very high up. Can't tell it here real well but it is and its amazzzzzing!

Playing in the woods Saturday...love him!

Kikki got Jake this book.. you have to find this little goldybug that hides on every page.. kinda like "where's waldo" - Jake is really good at finding him w/o our help. Smart boy!

This picture makes me laugh! Chasing Lola... all the time

Sweet boy!

Love them overalls ;)

Little puppies Jake is always kissing on... haha

1 comment: