My family

My family

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Fast week!

This week is almost over… and I am going to blog about some of the week before. So Josh was gone ALL week. First time he’s left since Jake was born. We made it – and we had lots of fun doing stuff – but I was READY for him to be home by Thursday. Majorly! Ha! The stress hit me real hard all that day. The day after we seen Elmo, we went to the nature center… it was a lot of fun. Mom took me and Jake and we fished some then went inside and let Jake run wild through the building, he was running from one spot to another, pushing buttons to hear animal noises, looking at all the snakes and hissing at them. It was too cute. He had a blast. Josh got home Friday night and we were so happy to see him! All weekend we worked in the yard. Speaking of snakes earlier… Josh killed a huge rattle snake in our driveway/road. Yea – scary. It had 13 rattlers. HUGE snake. I’m watching my step 10x closer and not letting Jake out of my sight.

This week has been BUSY! Working and stuff going on every day! We’ve had 3 loads of gravel come in to start building a drive way. It’s a skinny road for now… haha trying to build a base and then we will add more later. Josh has mulched around some trees. It’s starting to look good around there. No other landscaping yet or flowers or anything. That may come later down the road. Next project – GARAGE! I can NOT wait.

Lots of fun things going on this weekend. Friday night is a girls night/party at one of my sweet friend’s house. She is having Suite One come there and bring their clothes so we can shop, food, drinks, and shellac nail polish! Woohoo! Stoked! Saturday just hanging around the house and getting ready for Easter, which will be held at my house this year. Easter just happens to fall on Josh’s birthday too – so we are going to party big! ;)
Jake has been repeating everything! So funny! He is saying ABC’s and counting a lot! He’s a smart boy ;) love him so much!

Happy Easter everyone!
Lindsey~

Looks like he is trying real hard - haha I just got a good pic is all ;) He threw the pole in the water right after this!

Sweet boy

He loved the nature center!

Jake and Kikki

My lover boy - and his trophy rattler! ha


Playing at the creek - our favorite past time ;)

One of my favorites... he's all dirty and muddy haha





You think this boy will be country or what? Just laying around on the porch in his diaper ;)

Lookin at baby chicks with daddy

Trying out his new farmin' toys from Atwoods

:)

He loves those minnows!

(I think the Easter Bunny is bringing Jake his very own fishing pole)... :)

2 comments: