My family

My family

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

*Sunny Days*

It's that time again, feeling like Spring and my absolute favorite time of year! I might say Fall is my favorite too but Spring more so :) There are just so many fun things ahead... like my bday and turkey hunting!

Gosh I've been down in the dumps lately...one of those things that you can't put your finger on, just alot of little things that add up...but today I'm not thinking about those things and Jake and I went outside to play and it's amazing how much a little vitamin D can make a girl feel good! I worked out a little too and that helped. Last year I was working out so hard and never missed a day, this year I can't find that motivation! :( Maybe I'll blame my homework taking up my running time haha!

We played in the woods today and at the creek, or you might say the "stream"... not much water in it these days :( here are a few pics ...



The boy had to take his gun - duh! 


LOL he said he was shooting "quirrels"


Throwing rocks - the best thing ever - (besides his play-doh obsession right now) 


I love watching water run over these rocks... 


"splash"


Right here he is telling me "Wait. One. Minute. MOM!" b/c I kept saying "let's walk down here" haha!


Neat tree with a hole in, Jake decided it needed some rocks in it too. 


My little country boy!


Bo chased every rock Jake threw in, except this was a little deep and he was cold haha


LOVE that face


He almost fell in, I about broke my leg running to him - my heart stopped. I just knew it would be cold if he did lol! (no that's not a snake below his feet lol) 


He found some skeet that were missed on new years haha


I love this picture... 


annnnd last but not least - this was me today LOL!

Everyone have a super week!
~Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment