My family

My family

Monday, January 14, 2013

Momma and Jake


Well it's that time again - Josh is busy at work and gone a lot. So it's just momma and Jake. My friend at work says; "Where are you traveling gypsies eating dinner tonight?" ha! From an earlier blog, I said we are like gypsies just going from house to house to get some dinner! Why cook for just me and Jake? Yuck. I hate cooking! :) We're still battling a head cold. Will it ever end?! So sick of it. I'm sooooo ready for Spring. 

We've been to Kikki's house, Heather's house, Darryl's house, my dad's house...next week I plan on visiting some friends... if we are feeling better. 

School started today... I am taking an online class and one class that meets once a month on a weekend. I will have that class this weekend. The good thing about that one, is we only meet 4 times and I'm done with it!  I am so stressed out already lol! With TWO classes! Payton has like 7! ha!  Yet, she doesn't have a 2 year old to chase around ;) I'm excited though, and ready to get the ball rolling on this. Once I get the "feel" of school again, it will be better. It's been a minute since I've been. 

Tonight is dinner with my Alma girls... haven't seen them in a while and ready to visit with them! Well Amanda only gets to stay a minute because she is doing GFit - along with everyone else! ha! That's good though, glad everyone is wanting to be healthy and feel good! It sure makes me feel better when I work out. I can already tell my energy is coming back from my workouts I do at home. 

That's all I have today - here are a few pics from the last week or so..


Karen and Pappy brought Jake his Christmas - who says you can't have Christmas in January. 

I love his sweet face in this picture :) 

His baby owl book from Karen and Pappy. He looooooves this book! 

and another - Coyotes.. so typical coming from Pappy - he loves to hunt these ;) 

Obviously I love this picture b/c he looks like me here :) haha! 

I LOOOOOVE FaceTime - it's way better than just talking on the phone. Plus, Josh can see Jake running around acting crazy lol! I know he's homesick. He's so goofy... love him so much! 

MiMi and Papa reading Jake a story - precious!

Ummm..... I may be creating a bad habit while daddy is gone :/ I can't help it! He's petting me like I do him to make him fall asleep haha!!! Sweet sweet boy!

Luuuuurve this picture so much! Little Josh here...

Watching the classic "Where the Red Fern Grows"



No comments:

Post a Comment