My family

My family

Saturday, February 16, 2013

I love you more ❤

Somewhat off a different Valentines this year .... Josh is still out of town, Kikki was out of town, so it was just me and Jake for the most part. We had a horrible night before and Jake was up tossing and turning, had a slight fever...but when we woke up that morning he was fine. I decided to go ahead and take him to his school party, which was lotsa fun! Then we headed to Merle's to have lunch with Nana. By this time Jake was lethargic and I could tell his fever was back. Took him home and sure enough 102.3 :( so off to bed we went ...we both slept most if the day and then when we woke up he was fine! Like nothing was ever wrong. Weird deal. We played and had leftovers haha! Not much of a fancy Valentines but a least I was with my littlest love! I worked the next day and received some very neat and pretty flowers from Josh.

This weekend I had school but got out early! Hooray!!!! Tonight is dinner for my best friend Sarah's 30th birthday!! Can't wait for that! We are meeting a lot of friends and eating at Doe's! Yum!

Have a great rest of the weekend,

Lindsey



















No comments:

Post a Comment