My family

My family

Sunday, November 4, 2012

A blah week....

Last weekend Jake had a low grade fever off and on. I thought it was teeth...he was showing all of the other signs for teething as well. I should have known it was more though because he wasn't himself at all. Tuesday evening by bath time, his fever was over 101. With Jake, this is always more than teeth. I put him in bed with me (which never happens). Woke him up at 2 am checked his temp again and it was up to 103. Gave him Advil and went back to sleep. Woke up the next morning and went straight to the dr. Happy Halloween to us :( I was more sad that Jake was going to miss trick or treating. He had been talking about it all month! Anywho, dr checked him out and it was an ear infection. Poor Jake. I know he was in pain because the kid never slows down even when he feels kinda bad. He was just limp and laying on me all day. Sad momma.

He is feeling much better now and we recreated Halloween for him. :) After family pics yesterday we dressed him up and took him trick or treating. Cutest cowboy ever! He even knocked on the door and said "trick or treat" .. I can't believe how big he is!

Looking forward to a much better week this week. :)


Sick baby...

Feeling really bad at the dr... :(

and at home....

Feeling better now.... putting some corn out.. lol beside this tree was a perfect spot he thought ;)

4WHEELIN'

He's got CORN in his hands lol

Trick or treating...

Stopped at aunt Heather's...

I will upload our family pics when I get the disc back :) My sweet friend Katrina was kind enough to drive out to the house to take them... the trees are beautiful right now! I love fall :)

Have a great week ~
Lindsey


No comments:

Post a Comment