My family

My family

Friday, November 16, 2012

Family Pics :)

I think the last family pictures we had done, Jake was 6 months old and we weren't even dressed for family pics - we just wanted some done of Jake. I finally planned some because I didn't have a "2 year photo-shoot" for Jake. I just took some myself. My mom and Josh both said we needed a new family picture. I was so happy to get them done in the Fall because the trees were/are absolutely beautiful this year. I text my friend Katrina, who takes pictures on the side, and had her come out to the house. She did a great job :) If you ever want some pics done and want someone different, call or text me and I'll send you her # :)




Such a ham! Look at that face!


Handsome boy




:) :) :)

Showing me his rock... if you notice he has this rock in almost every picture, ha!

Precious...love these boys so much!


One of my favorites because we aren't even posing.. we are laughing so hard at Jake... priceless! 

"Simba" lol Jake said I am not Simba I am JAKE! 


Twins? 


Love this one ;)


Since our last family pics in 2009 (of me and Josh) we have a few more wrinkles lol! I told Josh it's because we or IIIIII haven't slept in 2 years hahaha!



Love this one of us laughing and not "posing"

Love our scenery. Blessed to live here...


Very excited for this weekend... tonight is girls night... and tomorrow night is our bonfire - we try to have one every Fall and Spring... lots and lots of fun! and GOOD food! 

Happy Friday!

~Lindsey




2 comments:

  1. You guys are just such a beautiful family! Love you sweet girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Sarah!~ love you too!

    ReplyDelete