My family

My family

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Weekend Reeeeeeeeecap


Friday night was Holiday Market/Girl's Night Out = absolute BLAST! Saturday night was our bonfire = MORE  FUN! Sunday was Thanksgiving at Nanny's = THE BEST! A few pics to sum up the weekend... it was a great one for sure! 

Holiday Market


I spent more time here than shopping... ha! YUMMM!

OK maybe more time here... I have a bunch of these little pictures... I'll spare you with them all .. but here is one :) SO FUN!

Glowing eyes! Love these girls! Such a fun group! Laughed til I cried... 


Love my sista' in law aka "Heaber" ;)

At tha' BONFIRE ... 

Why yes, we do have a lot of fun in the backwoods... while everyone else was asleep me and Angela killed us some beavers LOL!


My lova' lova'

Ahhhh 

TARA and myself... LOVE her!

@ Nanny's... 


What a big boy! So handsome.... 

Happy Thanksgiving Week!!!

~Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment