My family

My family

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Lazy Weekend...

I worked early in the week last week and was home for 4 days straight towards the end. I'm not complaining. Sometimes it's good to be bored. I wanted to spend a lot of QT with my boys...the rest of the month...actually year, is going to be busy!


This is what we always look like... me, Lola, and Jake piled up in the chair lol! Everyone loves mom ;)


Sunday after church .. heading to eat Catfish Hole! Jake was excited....

Friday night movie night.... love love love my sweet boy!

My mom just came and picked up Jake to spend the night with her. She is off tomorrow and he will spend the day with her while I'm working. It's so weird because every time I have a sitter, I have something going on... so I have no idea what to do right now?! Josh is hunting and I'm sitting here alone (which I should be jumping up and down..) but feel lost! ha! I better enjoy every second while I can. So lucky to have my momma. I sure do love her. She loves Jake so much. Makes my heart happy. Jake just bounced outta here and said "bye mom" with all his cars, snacks, and milk in hand. He is getting so big! 

That's all I got - have a great week friends!

&

Happy Veteran's Day!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment