My family

My family

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Will ~ 11 Months

 
 
Will,
 
Today are you 11 months old. I can NOT believe it. I remember this time last year I was so stressed trying to get through finals with college and getting your clothes washed and ready for your arrival. It was an exciting but stressful time. We could not wait to see you and if you looked like your brother. :)
 
Today you are standing on your own at times (I think you don't realize you do it) .. but then you slowly sit down or hold onto something. You will be walking soon. You love Jake more than anything and want to do everything he does. You love Lola and anytime you see any dog you try to say "DOLA" haha! You are still only saying "da-da" but you try hard to say other things. I will cry the day you finally say MOMMA! ;)
 
Your laugh is contagious and your personality is awesome. You are funny and you love to laugh. You laugh at Jake all the time. You are still on bottles but we are going to start cutting some out during the day. You are not a big food eater but I am working with you. You love snacks (puffs and yogurt melts). You sleep in a pack n play next to me but usually end up in bed with me lol. You are a cuddler JUST like Jake.
 
We love you sooooo much! I can't believe the next post on you, will be your 1 year birthday!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
 
Laughing :)

Sweet boy

Little ham

No comments:

Post a Comment