My family

My family

Thursday, April 2, 2015

10 MONTHS & more

 
This past weekend was great! We went to miss Georgie's 1st birthday party, went to the turkey banquet, and had some sweet family time. OH and my sweet little baby turned 10 months old! What??
 
Georgie wasn't real happy about getting cake on her fingers lol! Too cute!

Jake driving Ruby's truck...

Love them!

OH heyyyy cutie.. sweet overalls

Will playing with Georgie on the trampoline, he loved it!


What mom?

Static hair lol


Turkey banquet... we walked away with a big package and a new gun :)

Pappy Mike

Jake filling his Easter eggs for school

OMG I love this boy
 
Will Garrett 10 months old ....

Can't imagine life without you little man!

You're a little ham! Just like your brother
 
10 months has flown by. I hate that it goes by so fast but it does and I sit here staring at your picture wanting to hold you and grasp every second of your life. I feel like your brother was just here yesterday... now he's going on 5! I am soooo blessed to be yours and your brother's momma! God has been so good to me and your daddy.
 
Will, you are so sweet, You are so funny. You love love love to laugh and play. You love to crawl real fast away from or to Jake while you squeal to the top of your lungs lol! We are already telling you "no" and you think it's real funny. Yikes. You have a bad temper which compliments the red tent in your hair LOL! You are pulling up on everything and holding on with one hand. You might be walking by your first birthday :) You have, literally, 5+ teeth coming in at once. It's been a nightmare. Teething has been rough on you, and me. I'm not gonna lie - you've been in bed with me for a few months but I just switched you into your pack n play beside my bed last night! You slept a little better but still not great. (Teeth). You love your baby food and make the funniest little gremlin noise to show your excitement. You still have a thing about textures and sorta gag at 3rd level baby food, we are working on that.  You just now started inhaling your puffs and yogurt melts. HA! We are working with you on your sippy cup too. You just like to throw it. You wear size 5 diapers and 18-24 month clothing. You complete us in every way little man. You and Jake are the light of mine and your dads life! We get to celebrate your very first Easter this weekend! We love you Will!

3-29-15  10 months

No comments:

Post a Comment