My family

My family

Thursday, May 21, 2015

May Flowers? Ehhh showers???

 
Isn't the saying "April showers bring May flowers" .. uhhh it's just been May showers er'day! Seriously, it's Memorial weekend coming up and I'll be getting in Kikki's hottub instead of pool! BRRRR!!!!!
 
So the only thing new in our world is that Mr. Will started daycare. I was extremely stressed about the change and how WE both would adjust. He hasn't cried one time. Thank the Lord. He started Compass Academy on Monday and by Wednesday they said he was clapping, dancing, and having a big time. My heart is so happy. Jake will be going there this summer and I am praying he does well too. We will miss our babysitter, Miss Taryn. I'll be calling her some this summer to watch the boys for me :)
 
Both boys got a haircut this past weekend, it was Will's first trim. I wouldn't let Heather cut too much of it, he still has baby curls in the back. I can't believe Will is going to be ONE next week. *tears*
 
 
 
My big, handsome boy :)

Look at that little FACE! The cutest!

big boy hair lol - really just a bang trim haha

@ Arnold's picking strawberries

Our sweet little cousin Jamie graduated!

This was on Mother's Day 2015. My whole world right here folks! Love them beyond measure!
 
Happy Memorial Weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment