My family

My family

Friday, March 8, 2013

MARCH!

A happy month!  Spring like weather, spring break, my birthday (even though I’m not happy about the age I’m turning), lots of birthday celebrations (family, friends and FOOD), Easter falls this month, Easter CANDY, Easter flowers… yea I’m a happy girl!

Jake and I are LOOOVING Josh being home all the time for now. He was gone forever it seemed like. We aren't used to him being gone so it wasn't much fun. We have just been hanging out and not doing too much. Wishing for warmer weather… which has happened a few days…hope it stays warm. We are DONE with the cold!

Tonight is birthday celebration # 1. Heading to my dad’s after work and having the usual crappie dinner! YUM! Cathy is making me a peanut butter pie for dessert! Can. Not. Wait.

I had planned for months to go to OKC this weekend… but plans fell through. We decided to make plans in NWA tomorrow night for dinner with some friends. Excited about that! I couldn't make plans next weekend because I have school.

Speaking of school, I went and talked to my adviser this week. Plans are I should be able to walk NEXT MAY! What? Seems weird I can see light at the end of the tunnel.  I’m glad I decided to go back. Such a huge accomplishment (for me). I will be glad I did it.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Lindsey 




Jake won a shotgun, tackle box, and flash light at the Turkey Banquet! I was SO excited! His number was the first one called!

Playing in the leaves

Ok I had to post a picture of this soup - it's my new favorite. It's made with sausage! It's yummmy!

More pics of the gun .. he's excited and asks to see it all the time. 

lil' country boy!

love that face...haha

People watching..... funny b/c he told me that's what he was doing

Visiting the new puppy! We love her!

My favorite Easter candy everrrrr!

My sweet husband brought home Easter flowers for me... I told him I wanted to go pick some but he brought them home ;) what a sweetie!

Kite flying! I may have had more fun than Jake ;)

He picked out a blue angel  kite haha

Daddy helping him... and Lola in the background lol!


HA! Doesn't that face look ornery!? LOVE that boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment