My family

My family

Monday, August 6, 2012

A blog in pictures...




I know I have uploaded this picture already - but I entered this one in the Kutest Kids Contest :) Josh laughs at me because I am always entering contests... maybe one day I will win! 

Pretty sure he is looking like his momma in these two pics.. which makes me happy happy happy! Ok - he looks like his dad a lot. I know. 

:) Dimples! He gets it from his moooommmmaa! haha

Play-date with Mr T! 

Girls pool party - thanks for hosting Melinda! Such a fun night!

Love this girl like my sister!

My sweet momma! 

My very sweet friend Angela and I! love her to pieces!

I've mentioned before we are doing some work on our house... we have a garage that was never finished... so we are redoing it and took out the wall and are fixing to add the door! This is the door we have picked out below! We drove through a neighborhood in Fort Smith and picked out this door. I'm sure people thought we were casing their homes! 

love the wood on this


So excited to see my car finally INSIDE the garage. We still need the door, acid staining the floor, putting up sheet rock on one side, & making a new "laundry room/mudroom". Exciting!


This was a day at the water park a few weeks ago.. can't remember if I uploaded this pic!? So sweet of Jake and Kate :) 

I know this is blurry... but he is so funny. He had to have his dinosaur eat with him. He is feeding him here and cracking me up. 


That's all for now. I didn't feel like writing a lot. Just sharing some pics over the last couple of weeks. 
Have a great week! 
~Lindsey











No comments:

Post a Comment