My family

My family

Monday, April 30, 2012

A few of Jake's favorite things ....



A few of Jake's favorite things right now... pickles, his dump trucks aka "dump", any sort of bug, and just being outside with his daddy :) 



Pickle eater


BIG helper on the tractor with his daddy

Crashing his "dump" off the porch and laughing real hard ;)

Can you tell he had a hard day? Look at his red marks all over his face! 

Loadin' up some dirt

:)

Running all over the yard

Smiling real big at the lizard Josh caught haha

Caught a lady bug


Showing momma!

I love my little baby boy so much! He has grown up in the blink of an eye! Josh and I were amazed at all the words and sentences he was saying this weekend. He loves those pickles so much, he really trying to butter me up to give him more... he grabbed my leg and looked up at me so seriously, gibbered some stuff and said pickle and said UH HU MOMMA and smiled... like "give it to me!" ha! I laughed so hard. He is counting to TEN if I haven't said that already! ;) I'll say it again and I don't care. I DO think my kid is so smart! He also loooooves to dance. Dancin' machine! We are taking him to see a live band Friday night at a friend of ours house.. he is having a big bday bash.. kiddies welcome ;) 

Last Friday night a few of us girls went to the fashion show in Fort Smith...we ate at Rolando's first.. that was the best part of the night heehee! 

Sweet ladies!

Amanda and I! 

Hope everyone has a great week... mine is going to be busy and we have SHOTS! BLEH! 

~Lindsey





No comments:

Post a Comment