My family

My family

Friday, May 18, 2012

Oh the memories!!


I can't believe this girl is graduating tomorrow night! I was going through some semi-older pictures and laughed at the ones of us - doin crazy things.. most of these were taken while she was in middle or high school... all the pictures of us while we were little are not on my computer :/ 

So here are some random pictures... this is for you Payton... ;) (don't be mad at me for posting these haha)

Riding in the back of the truck, eating taco bell .. not sure where we are headed... I think to go fishing :)

The good ole' cabin days! Oh the fun we had here! 

Wish Pop could be there to see you tomorrow, I know he would be proud! 

My very talented, beautiful sis!

Yep, we went fishin' ... and this is you bein you.. :)

Posin' like we do... at a family get together! ;)

Headed to see Miranda Lambert

haha... one of our many Olive Garden dinners...

New Years! 

Meeting Lola - you know you love her!

Trying out your drivers permit in my car! me = nervous! ha

Dancin ... more cabin memories! :)

Shootin' snakes 

LOOOOVE you!

Down at the lake

George!

Pageants are for girly girls! 

and obviously we are not haha... 

This is an old one... 


Classic Payton.... 

:)

Free Spirited! 
One of my most FAVORITE pictures, you meeting Jake for the first time, tears in your eyes! Precious!

I'd say you are in love with your nephew!

So proud of you baby sis!

Get ready for me to cry my eyes out tomorrow...  I can't describe how truly blessed I am to be your sister. I am excited for you to begin a new chapter of your life! I am excited to watch you learn, grow, and succeed. You are beyond blessed! I love you!
Happy Graduation Weekend!


1 comment: