My family

My family

Monday, February 20, 2012

Pitty Party :/

I am just going to throw a pitty party for myself and for poor little Jake. :/ He was sick all last week. I think he had double sickness too! Tested positive for strep – yet again. He’s going to be like his momma I guess and have to have his tonsils out at one point in his life. Certainly not right now though. Dr said some kids grow out of it and some don’t. He also said some kids are just prone to catch strep while others just catch a cold. Jake NEVER EVER has a snotty nose. I’ve never seen him with one. I think it all runs to the back of his throat – thus causing strep from all the drainage. Stinks for him b/c he it makes him real sick. Fever, sore throat, and just all around YUCK. He won’t eat or drink… which is hard b/c I have to make him… his throat was hurting too bad and he would just cry so hard. On top of that he had a super bad belly ache. Dr also said this could be from the strep throat but this is his third time to have it and he’s never had a stomach ache like this… I said for sure he caught a bug on top of it. It was just an awful week. Needless to say, we stayed home all week and weekend. We missed the horse races but that’s ok… my sweet baby comes first no matter what.

While sitting at work today, Josh calls me and tells me he is on his way home b/c he is sick. Great. I swear those boys give each other their sickness. Mom never gets sick (KNOCK ON WOOD) haha! So off to wally world I go, to get more supplies. Poor boys…. I feel bad for them. They are my whole entire world and I hate seeing them feel bad.

On another note – since last week was a bad week – I fell off the wagon with my healthy kick. I never worked out and ate a ton of chocolate candy I bought Josh for Valentine’s Day haha…. so I started back today. I ran a mile in 10 minutes at the track today… which was ok for me. I hate long distance and the wind was blowing against me about to knock me down ha! I did the mile, walked a lap, plus 15 bleachers, which lead up to 20 minutes of cardio. Josh aka my trainer says I need 20+ minutes of cardio a day to feel awesome. =) It felt good to run and get a lot of things off my mind. I feel much better.


I just had to share this - I loooove my video monitor and I love watching him sleep!


Poor little sleepy, sick baby - he slept on me all week! :(

Look how sad he is! :( broke my heart!

This is what we do in the mornings... cuddle and watch cartoons haha

Have a super week everyone!
Lindsey

2 comments:

  1. That a horribly sad story there Linds!! Hope both of your boys are feeling better ASAP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kelly! :) sick babies are the saddest EVER! breaks my heart!

    ReplyDelete