My family

My family

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Everyday is LOVE day! :)

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Valentine’s Day ;) I can’t wait to order pizza and go home to my sweet boys! I got Jake a new book and an Elmo balloon and lots of his favorite snacks.... I can’t WAIT to give it to him. He is not feeling well today… poor baby. Maybe I will cheer him up with surprises when I get off work. Josh is getting candy and Field & Stream renewal haha! So romantic hu! We went out to eat just the two of us on Saturday night. We tried out Tommy’s Seafood and Steakhouse. It was SOOOO DELISH! Yum! We had a blast... seriously needed a night like that. We forgot about the whole weekend before V-Day and everyone was out. EEEK! What were we thinking!

Last Friday I got to drive up to Fayetteville to see my best friend, Sarah and her sweet baby girl, Ruby. I have not got to see Ruby play… so I took Jake up there to play with her. They are still not very interested in each other b/c of their ages right now. They are still real cute though. Sarah and I had a great visit and laughed a ton. Another much needed day for us!

This coming Friday is Sarah’s birthday so we are heading down to Hot Springs this weekend for the horse races (if Jake doesn’t get sick =( ). I haven’t been in forever, so I am pretty stoked!

Here is Jake’s Valentine’s that he sent to a few family members … what a cutie pie!


Happy Valentine's Day!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment