My family

My family

Monday, March 7, 2011

Yessss, we've started baby food!

Mr. Jake is a hungry, growing boy… so we have decided to start baby food early. ;) Just by a couple of weeks anyway. I could tell his bottles were not satisfying him….and he was gobbling up his oatmeal so fast… he looked like a baby bird with his little mouth open waiting for another bite! So funny! We gave him carrots last night. He never made a weird face or anything, just opened his mouth real big waiting on the next bite and if I wasn’t fast enough he grunts and yells at me some. HA! He is one funny boy!

Poor Josh has been sick for it seems like 3 weeks now. I think everyone is sick from this crazy weather. Now the trees are blooming and allergies are kicking in! YUCK! I hope I don’t start feeling bad. Momma’s can’t get sick! =)

I can’t believe it’s March already! We have a lot going on this month. Jake turns 6 months, which means more shots. BOO! It’s my birthday month! Woohoo! (This means lots of good dinners and fun times). Jake is getting his 6 month pictures made at the end of March, let’s pray he is sitting up on his own by then! He is almost there! He is almost crawling too! He’s been up on his hands and knees a few times but always face plants on to the floor!

Josh has been working a lot outside! Getting ready for spring weather, which btw- where is it?! Sick of the cold! We are fixing to start on a shop building too! Lots and lots of things going on!

Also- wanna give a shout out to Alma Boys and Girls bball teams! WOOHOO!

Have a super week everyone! =)

Carrot face!

LOL! I love it!


This is what he did while we were at Chili's eating haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment