My family

My family

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Even though I didn’t wear green or dress Jake in green (oops) Happy St. Patrick’s Day to everyone! Today is my Friday and I couldn’t be more happy! I plan on spending lots of time with Jake tomorrow and trying to clean up the house a little before the weekend! We may try to go watch Aunt PEA’s ballgame too. I wish the sun would come out like the weather said it would! ERRR!

I took some pics of Jake sitting in my lap to show off all his scratches. He is definitely all boy. I just cut his nails like a day ago and he still manages to have clawed himself! He has them on his nose, ears, and legs. HA!

Happy weekend to everyone!

Slobbering on me... he's a wild man!

Sweet little grin

See my scratches?

No comments:

Post a Comment