My family

My family

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

*Birthdays*

Yesterday was my 28th birthday… today is Jake’s ½ year old birthday! Ha! 6 months today!

I had a wonderful birthday –despite the weather and it being MONDAY! I still had a great day… showered with many birthday wishes, flowers from Jake, and gifts from parents and Josh. I am a very blessed girl. My birthday partyin’ isn’t over yet… ha! I am riding 4 wheelers Saturday with some good friends and Sunday is dinner at my Nanny’s! Yes!

Today my sweet, sweet Jake is 6 months old, I seriously cannot believe it. He is growing up so fast and I wish I could make it slow down. It actually makes me sad. However; I am excited that he is getting big and a lot of fun! He is interacting with us now and loves to laugh and play. He loves Lola so much that he shakes and squeals when she walks by! Its pretty dang cute. He is getting up on all 4’s and rocking back and forth, he is just days away from crawling! He is sitting up on his own for a minute, then falls over. I think he just likes to roll around and try to crawl more than sit up! ha! When he is sitting with his daddy but wants me, he screams out of nowhere and cries! Ha! He only does this with me though. He LOOOVES bath time. He seriously tried to swim last night I think… on his belly and kicking his legs and splashing his arms. So so so funny! He splashes so much it chokes him b/c he swallows so much water but he just looks up at me with red, watery eyes and smiles and keeps on splashing! =)

I could go on and on about how big he is getting and what all he is doing. Jake is the light of mine and Josh’s life. We love that little boy so much it hurts! I have tears in my eyes just sitting here typing this and thinking of what a wonderful blessing he is in our life. I can’t imagine life w/o him now!

Here are a few pics of my birthday & Jake with Easter flowers… I will try to post some tomorrow of Jake on his 6 month birthday! ;)


Aunt PEA, Jake and I

Trying to get my balloons!

My sweet family!

LOVE this! So sweet!

Happy Spring Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment