My family

My family

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Back to work...

Had a great 3 day weekend….. Spent time with Jake, friends, and family. What more could I ask for!

(Just a few random pics....)



I love this yellow bush in our yard =) I forget what it's called...

Jake sitting up!

My best friend in the whole world!

The most favorite thing to me = being in the woods, riding 4 wheelers!

Stopping for a break

Kari and Josh trying to make it across this pond, it was hilarious!

We stopped for a lot of breaks!

Jake loved watching Aunt PEA play softball! He was really concentrating here..

Today is Jake's 6 month checkup. We have shots and I dread it. I am really curious to see how much my little chunk weighs. I know he is breaking my back, that's for sure! The kid is crazy too, he is trying to jump out of our arms now. He just about fell off the kitchen counter in his bumbo this morning. GIVE ME A HEART-ATTACK! Josh caught him in mid-air. No more sitting on the counters or leaving him unattended. He must be strapped in at all times... b/c he fell out of his swing Friday. Yes, I am bad mom! He didn't cry or anything. Just looked at me like "thanks a lot woman". I think he is going to be pretty tough! I know he has scared me more in the past few days than I have ever been in my life! I guess he is preparing me for the rest of his life... he is a boy and he will be doing wild-boy stuff! I better learn to deal with it. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment