My family

My family

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Jake & Brock

 
These two stinkers got to hang out all day this past weekend! They've been BFF's since birth lol! I'm glad they got to spend some time together. Here are some cute pictures.... one day I will post them to their high school videos haha! :)
 
 
Picnic time

Having a race

Stopping for a drink

Checking out the turtles at Lake Fort Smith

Cuties

This may be my favorite

:)

Then we stopped at the dinosaur park

Hams

Got to see a train go by

I think Josh enjoyed himself lol

Jake wasn't sure how a teeter-totter worked, he tried to bail off of this and got slammed down face first in the mud.... it hurt pretty bad. Then poor Brock got slammed to the ground, he said only his booty hurt LOL ... only accident of the day!

Which is why Jake is shirtless here - it was covered in mud
 
Love these boys and their friendship! I can't wait for Jake to look back on this blog one day :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment