My family

My family

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Weekend Get-Away

Josh planned a last minute weekend get-away for us and my mom and Russ. We ate, fished, played, roasted marshmallows, and just spent quality time together. I am thankful that we are able to just jump up and go somewhere like this. I’m also thankful for a husband who inspires us to get out and do something fun on the weekends. I’m glad mom and Russ got to enjoy the weekend with us. This is Will’s second time to trout fish and he’s not even 1 yet LOL! Love making memories with my boys!


 

The people who run the resort left us a goodie basket :)
 
I think he's lookin' like his momma ;)

Josh's mini :)

These boys! They have no idea how much I love them!

My entire world

LOL Jake is over pictures

Just fishin'

Glad the weather was beautiful.. in JANUARY!

Someone played hard....

This one never stops :)

Not bad for a little dock fishin'

Love him :)

Look at that sunset!

Kikki, PoPo and the boys :)

My love bugs

Family selfie

I watched the sun rise and the sun set over the White River. God is awesome! What a beautiful sight..
 
 


1 comment:

  1. So beautiful. Some of my greatest memories as a child involve the White River. There is really no place like it! Glad y'all got to enjoy a wknd away! Text me the name of the place you stay!!:)

    ReplyDelete