My family

My family

Thursday, January 8, 2015

*2015* New Beginnings ...

2014 flew by! I can not believe 2015 is here. The older I get, the more time flies. I am ready to get this year started. Last year was HARD, but it was so very rewarding. By hard I mean, working full time, taking care of my family, going to school and being pregnant. That may not seem hard to some, and I know others have their own battles to deal with, but I am so glad to have 2014 behind me. I graduated college and brought home a new precious baby boy. What could be better than that, right?! It wasn't easy though. When we had Will, he gave us a little scare with his heart rate dropping. He was in the NICU for a day for monitoring. Not sure I have prayed as hard as I did, nothing scarier than seeing your newborn baby's heart rate drop so low the monitors go off and beep bright red flashing lights. First time in 9 years I have ever seen Josh shed a tear. :( However; God seen us through that little rough spout and we just have a baby with a low resting heart rate. Which means, he will only be the best athlete LOL! Getting through finals and graduating was exhausting, since Will was due in just 3 weeks, but God seen me through that too. Since we had moved from the cabin to our in-law's trailer while looking for another house or land, our living quarters have been extremely tight and a little trying at times. HA! Wait, let me say everyday. I am thankful for a roof over my head, but I am ready to move again. I tell everyone that Jake is a bull in a china cabinet in that tiny trailer. GEEZ. It has definitely taught my entire family, PATIENCE, we are still learning too.
 
THIS year we are starting a new chapter in life. Every year is a new one, right?! This year we will start building a house. We bought some land and will begin to build in the spring hopefully. My work office has moved locations, so that's new beginnings and new opportunities too :)
 
My boys are growing and getting bigger by the day. I love watching them interact now. Lots of fun and exciting things to look forward to this year! :)





My little worker helping burn wood :)

New AVECC location 5600 N Highway 59


No comments:

Post a Comment