My family

My family

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Catch up ...

I am behind on my littlest man's "months" ... so here is 6 months! 1/2 year!
 
 
 
11-29-14 He sure is cute!

Teething so bad! Poor guy.

I took a few pics while we had a sunny/warm November day... :)

Mr. Will Garrett 6 months old

Beautiful baby


Brotherly love <3 p="">
My favorite!
 
We had a wonderful Christmas! Fast and furious... but it was good. :)
 
Jake's new "real" guitar... can't wait for him to learn!

"Matching PJ's" doesn't every mom do this? lol
 
 
Another month has passed by so quickly... Will turned 7 months 12-29-14

Happy 7 months to this happy little guy!

"What mom?"

Always smilin'

Teething at it's peak... he has about 6 coming in at once. I finally see 2 poking through the skin. It's been very rough. Way worse than Jake had it...

These boys... have my heart!


Random Monday night date... thanks mom for getting the boys :) These dates are few and far between anymore haha!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment