My family

My family

Monday, March 3, 2014

MARCH!

 
Woohoo for March! Yuck for this weather though! Seriously, I've had enough. Even though I am fat and prego I am ready for warm weather and sandals! :)
 
Here are just a few pics I had on my phone...
 
 
 
 
Jake and Aunt Shae-Shae riding ... love the scenery at my dad's!

Saturday night I drove up to see Sarah and take her out for her birthday since I didn't get to see her on the actual day... and well, she won't get to see me on mine, and she is fixing to have baby G! This girl is dilated to a 5 and I had her out walking the streets in Fay town LOL!  I was hoping her water would break when she was with me haha! So excited to meet baby Georgie...and look at sweet Ruby in this picture... hand on her hip and all. I'm 28 weeks here and Sarah is 39 :)
 


Then there's this little cutie... gah I sure do love him!
 
 
Look how grown up Miss Shae is...
 

Beauty!
 
She is in a pageant March 15th .. hopefully I will be here to watch her. My bday falls on a Friday this month... not sure what I want to do yet... either have Josh take me to the races or to a bball game in OKC... but I think I might have to wait a different weekend to do those things.. looks like my schedule will be busy the weekend of my birthday. As long as this prego can get a good meal, I'll be happy :) ha!
 
Pregnancy is going great. I am definitely bigger this go round'! This boy (who still doesn't have a name) is gonna be big! Or maybe I've been eating a lot. lol!
 
Hope everyone has a great week!
~Lindsey
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment