My family

My family

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Simply happy :)

 
 
 
I'm loving this weather and just everything in general right now. I'm happy-go-lucky I guess. :) Things feel like they are starting to fall into place in certain areas of our life. Things I've been praying about, God has heard. I'm just glad he was on the same page as my thinking LOL... sometimes we don't always get the answer we want. I am still praying for other things and have just learned to be patient for now. Just waiting... to see what God has in store for me and my family... in his own timing :)
 
 
 
Jake and Kate @ her birthday party... sweet kids
 

My little "old man" kicked back getting his hair cut.. he is too funny...

Valentine's Day :)

Jake's first ball and glove... I think he still likes basketball the best. He says it's his favorite haha (just like his dad)

Can't get any cuter. I love a man in Carhartt's... so it's only right to dress my son the same haha (good ole' country boy)

First day at his new preschool... definitely an answered prayer! My little sweetheart made a new friend day 1 :)

SO very thankful for teachers who CARE and LOVE my little buddy... sending me pictures without me even asking :)
 
I have really been inspired with my leadership program at school and applying these skills at work. Starting with myself first and then inspiring others! I LOVE the program I am in and I'm so glad I chose to switch my degree to this. I will continue to read leadership books after I graduate.. they are so good and an awesome reminder of how to "lead" others, not only at work but in every aspect of your life. I encourage you to pick up a leadership book and read it :) Here are a few quotes I enjoyed this week...





No comments:

Post a Comment