My family

My family

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

31 & Blessed :)

 
Most of y'all know I like to celebrate my birthday all month long :) This year, obviously I was excited to eat and eat some more. So that's what I've been doing. I still have plans to party it up this weekend (Friday at work and Sunday at Nanny's). More yummy food!
 
I received a lot of sweet texts and messages on my birthday. I sure am a lucky gal and sometimes I take that for granted. I've been drowning in my misery of homework, tiredness, swollenness, pregnancy, just life in general of a full time working momma. I had 3 texts back to back to remind me just how blessed I am and what an exciting year 31 will be for me. I admit, I teared up sitting at home with a smile on my face, thinking YES - this is going to be a great year! College graduate, bringing home a new baby boy, we will be a family of 4!!!! House hunting or building still in the works and many more exciting things to come... different job opportunities, I don't know but I know God has a plan for me and my family and I'm excited to see what lies ahead.
 
 
Jake had to be in the picture lol... headed to a retirement party for a guy from Josh's work... (parties we attend are different the older we get HAHA!)
 

My birthday lunch date - I took off work to spend the day with this sweetheart!

Melinda got me this cake... and decorated it... she knows the way to my heart with those little Cadbury Eggs :)

Birthday night.. Josh surprised me and invited a few friends to join us for dinner at AJ's :) I thought it was just going to be us two... he's a sneaky one :)
 
Hope everyone is having a great week... I wore flip flops today even though it's like 40 degrees :/ My feet hurt... I had no choice!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment