My family

My family

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Halloween and more...

I was fixing to post a blog and realized I forgot to post anything on Halloween :) 



Party at school... digging through "pumpkin brains" ... 

Best buddies! 

:)

Look at that face! My little police man :) 

I mean, this picture makes me laugh real hard.. so I had to share... Heather and her hot dog suit LOL


This pose made me laugh too... what a ham

Kate and Jake looking at their goodies

Trick or treating time... 

Ruby was excited! They looked precious

draggin his candy bag haha

Then we went down to Rudy for the shin-dig they were having... 

That hot dog looks really good... maybe I'm really hungry right now too :) 

Dancing... 


So much candy for momma.. I mean.. Jake ;) 

Josh's deer he killed :)

Last weekend Sarah and I used our "bestie" gift cards and had a girls day... so much fun and so much NEEDED (thank you everyone who voted)... I'm so thankful for her friendship over the last 14 years.. we have been through a lot together. She is like a sister to me and I thank God for putting her in my life. So glad we get to experience our second pregnancy together :)

Can't leave out this handsome picture... I mean good grief, he is cute!


Hope everyone is having a great week :) 
Mine is chaotic! Have I mentioned I'm ready for Christmas break? haha

No comments:

Post a Comment