My family

My family

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Pictures .. of Jake of course :)




Just wanted to share some pictures from my phone over the last few weeks. I mean, I can't help it my kid is adorable and I have to have a picture of everything he does :)

Josh and I went out to eat at TGI-Friday's (one of our favorite places) and Jake was our handsome date... :) 

Those boots, jeans and George Strait shirt... melt me! 

Best buds

making homemade cookies with momma 

Geno's date...  :)

Mismatch day at school... that face... LOL 99% of the time he makes faces like this! 

Green and gold day... but we don't have any gold :/ oops!

Hay ride at Frog Bayou Farm 

Sweetness...

getting so big!

My rainbow picture from work... pretty neat you can see the whole thing

Jake said he is the BOSS... working at the processing plant

Love that face/grin... 

Picking out his pumpkin for his party that night with friends...

but then this happened... 103 fever...ear infec... SAD!!!!!

Feeling better after a day of rest at Kikki's :) 


Hope everyone has enjoyed the month of October! Boy, has it gone by fast! I'm not complaining though because it's getting closer to Christmas BREAK and this girl needs a BREAK from school LOL! I know I don't take a lot of classes but seriously I'm so sick of having homework every night :) I won't know what to do in the evenings... turn the TV on maybe?!?! HA! 

Speaking of Christmas, GEEZ it will be here before I can blink... and Thanksgiving... we already have plans set for that! :) This prego can't wait to stuff my face sooo full. I'll need to take some tupperware with me also LOL... I need leftovers fo' sho'! 

I guess I forgot to mention Halloween this Thurs... Jake is dressing up like a COP hahaha... he chose it... he wanted to be a fireman but seen the cop costume and had to have it. I can't wait for him to dress up! :)

Have a great rest of the week and October, I should say too :) 
~Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment