My family

My family

Thursday, November 14, 2013

12 Weeks

I had my 12 week doctor appointment Tuesday and got to meet my new doctor. My sweet doctor isn't delivering babies anymore so he sent me to a new one. I was so nervous but after talking to him I was so very excited to start my second pregnancy with him as my doc ;) Dr. Laws is my new guy and I love him already! We had a lot in common ... mainly crappie fishing haha.. he told me I was a "good woman". 

Everything has been going great. No, I am not bragging because my very best friend is going on 23-24 weeks and still gets sick every single day and I feel so awful for her. I wish I could take some of that away for her. As far as going back to work full time, going to school, being a momma to Jake, and a wife and taking care of everything else in life, I'm thankful to God I am making it thus far. Josh would have to finish school for me if this wasn't the case :/ 

This pregnancy has been pretty close to my first one with Jake, a few different things.... I've been WAY more moody.. probably from the things I mentioned above, well I blame most of it on school. I've still been craving Mexican food like I did with Jake... lots of salty things. I crave chocolate every day of my life, pregnant or not. I've felt dizzy this pregnancy?!?! Is that even a symptom? lol! Could just be allergies. Another difference is, I've been eating oranges like crazy, my finger nails are orange from peeling those little cuties. Also drinking a lot of orange juice, a huge glass in the mornings and at night... now I've heard the ol' wives tale that this means a baby girl... but I am still guessing boy. I would LOVE either one. Josh and Jake both want a boy, so I would be thrilled if this was another sweet baby boy. The thought of a girl is neat too though. I'm just blessed God has given me another chance to have a child. 

WOAH did I mention that little baby bump has popped out way faster too? haha! Could be the burritos, and enchiladas I've been eating every week :) 

12 Weeks :) 



2 comments:

  1. The second time around the bump shows a lot quicker!! I love it. I think our body is saying "Alright, let's do this." Love your cute bump!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you for a Liebster award! Check out my blog for details!

    ReplyDelete